MonkeyVarnish

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Spooky Fiine Art Coincidence

When I first moved into Raleigh Park Road I (supervised while Scatch and Soph) painted my room a lovely shade of brown. This went very well with the brown flowery duvet cover, and orangey-brown sheepskin rug donated by my Ma. Soph made some fine cushions with bold 70's print, and dyed some curtains a nice shade of...

All that was needed to finish this masterpiece of interior design was some fine art. I set my heart on a particular painting by Tretchikoff but could not find it.
Last week when I returned to my dorm at the Brown Kiwi Backpackers, who should have appeared on the wall but...

Chinese Girl

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger dan said…

    looks like Jeromes ideal women. A shrek lady. Although her apparent masses of hair may make him jealous.

    What is a brown Kiwi backpackers? sounds like a dodgy insitution to me.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger marvin said…

    looks like how I feel after a big night out with you rence

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger marvin said…

    I hope you haven't lost the brown flowers. Mum said they did not return from Raleigh PR. When I reprimanded her for throwing away the curtains with the very wide purple, orange and brown stripes cos I knew you'd like them she said, "Well he can't furnish his whole room with silly things!" I begged to differ.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home