MonkeyVarnish

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Booker T &the MGs. And Bruno's Organ

I was driving to the dentist one sunny day, enjoying a bit of Booker T and the MGs, when my enjoyment of the Hammond organ stylings were disturbed by a barely perceptible but horrible warbling sound. As I tried not to crash I gradually realised what was happening... The cheap and horrible kids keyboard Hels had bought me for my "Bruno from Fame" fancy-dress costume had chosen that time to switch itself on in the boot of my car and was playing all its demo tunes at manic speed. "London Bridge is Falling Down" and "Happy Birthday" were clashing with all those nice tunes about onions. Spooky.














2 Comments:

  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Sharyn said…

    You - as Bruno! Mhhhwhaahahaha!So wrong and yet so bizarrely right! I am sure I have read somewhere that this fusion on music is the way to summon Satan and his funky minions. Open your car boot with more care in the future.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger dan said…

    At last - a new musical genre to reflect the pain and misery of society in our post-modern unenlighted times. A star is born!

    Sorry, thought I was writing for the NME for a second.

    Take the batteries out next time -freak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home